Please see the instructions below to join the webinar as a participant.
DATE & TIME:
9:00 A.M. EDT, for 1.5 hours (8:00 A.M. Central, 7:00 A.M. Mountain, 6:00 A.M. Pacific)
WEBINAR ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS: ONLINE
You can access the audio and video aspects of the webinar and also use the following instructions.
- Click the following link to access the Adobe room online: https://thebizzellgroup.adobeconnect.com/globalmentalhealth
- You will be asked to type in your name and then select "Enter Room."
- You can listen to the webinar through your speakers.
WEBINAR ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS: PHONE (Audio Only)
You can use this feature if you do not have access to a computer and/or speakers.
Please join the webinar by dialing the following number up to 15 minutes prior to the start time:
- U.S. toll-free line: (800) 329-0864
- International Dial In for Speakers: (785) 424-1231
- International Dial In for Participants: (785) 424-1243
- Provide the Operator with the Conference ID: MENTALHEALTH
- Helpful keypad commands: Dial *0 for Operator Assistance.
If there are any issues or problems while on the webinar, you can contact the Operator using the onscreen chat box, or contact Celeste Pleasant at (301) 459-0100 ext. 107 or via email at email@example.com.
The webinar is structured with an introduction, presentations, and audience Q&A. You can submit questions or comments during the presentation. Questions will be reviewed and answered once the moderator begins the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Questions or comments can be submitted two ways. You can type a question into the appropriate field on your screen. You can also ask questions through the audio conference line. An Operator will come on the line before the Q&A session to provide instructions. Participants that queue up to ask live questions will be taken off “mute” one by one.
During the Q&A session, the Moderator will read aloud the questions or comments submitted online. Our guest speaker will respond via the audio connection. Please note that due to the number of participants and limited timeframe, not all questions may be answered. Typed questions will be copied and might be addressed at a later date.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience technical difficulties accessing the webinar. If issues or problems arise while you are on the webinar, contact the Operator via the onscreen chat box, or contact Celeste Pleasant at (301) 459-0100 ext. 107, or via email at email@example.com.